Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's About Time.....

I wasn't sure about Tim Holtz's new idea about doing one tag per month, instead of his 12 days of Christmas.  However, I have enjoyed using other stamps of his to complete the tags - than just Christmas!! I have just completed June, July and August - but others have been done for awhile.  I thought it was time to post them!!!
 
This first card is a stamp from Penny Black that I just couldn't resist - nothing to do with Tim's tags - but cute just the same!!! All coloured with copics.
 

February Tag

March Tag
 
April Tag

May Tag
 
June Tag
 
July Tag
 
August Tag

Most of the tags are almost the same as Tim's samples.  However, since I am Canadian - I chose to do the Umbrella Man instead of the Statue of Liberty for July. :)

Keep checking back for the LOs from our recent road trip and more tags!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: