Monday, August 20, 2012

Animal Antics Challenge - Simon Says Stamp


Here's my entry for the Simon Says Stamp Animal Antic's Blog Challenge.  I used watercolour paper with Hero Art's stamp, Silhouette Grass Stamp.  I coloured it with green, orange and yellow distress markers and sprayed it with perfect pearls.  After heating it, I added the exclusive Simon Says Stamp Allegro Corner die and inked it with brushed corduroy.  Then, I added pearls on each of the flower centers.  Little Miss MuuMuu is a Magnolia stamp, that I coloured with copics, added brown Spica markers to the hair above the hooves, his tail and fur between his ears.  The flowers are all coloured with Spica markers.  The flowers, hooves, tail and tuff of hair are covered with glossy accents.  I have seen the sentiment before and hand wrote it.  Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wendy your card is absolutely gorgeous, Miss MuuMuu is so cute and I love the SSS corner dies :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx