Sunday, August 31, 2008

The last day of August!

Where did the summer go??? I have one more day of holidays and then I am back to work!!! I had to take a bit of a scrapping break - I hurt my neck but I think I am ready to go again!

Here are some of my recent LOs and cards.


August 16th - We hosted the SSZ get together at our place. Sandy was coming east and it seemed like the best way to see everyone! I watched one episode of my Tim Holtz video and it was on Brushless Watercolouring -here's what I created.

I finally got to get some close-up pics of our Canadian Geese. But, we were in Syracuse!! They were in the parking lot - so I could get some shots from the car.
This card isn't quite done - I need a sentiment for the front. I used the alcohol spray on the grungeboard butterfly and then added the new Pure Glitz stickles and spread it around. I like the look!
Jen, at SSZ, showed us some cards using metal and her cuttlebug. I had some metal from MM - so I gave it a try!! It was fun to use one of my new Christmas embossing folders and the new Imaginisce Candy Cane Lane - snowflakes.

Here is my latest ATC for a swap at SSZ -

Colourful Creations in Hyannis is hosting a 'numbers' ATC - so these are on their way. Can't wait to see what I get in return!
This was a swap I hosted awhile back - the colours of the rainbow. The back is all alcohol inks on glossy paper. The new AC - this is so yummy!
A card for Pam's birthday!
I made this notebook for Pam....

No comments: