Saturday, August 2, 2008

I have been scrapping like crazy for the past few days!!

It is amazing what happens when my scraproom is clean!!! I keep finding things to do and I keep scrapping!! I went on a card making frenzy...so here they are!!

I just got this stamp from Heather's!!! I used my lyra pencil crayons with the odourless solvent to blend!! I love how it turned out. The circles behind it are from the nestabilities collection - using my cuttlebug. The paper is from fancy pants and the rub-on is from blue hill- crate paper! The pearls are from Kaiser.


Another new stamp - from Inque! I covered the bottom of the cupcake in crackle accents.


This is my new stamp from the cape!! The paper is from Chatterbox- the last card kit from SSZ.

Using my cuttlebug embossing folder and the treading water punch!
This sunflower was at out first stop in Vermont, last week. It was at the welcome/visitors center. The paper is from the KT2 from SSZ - PP from KI Memories!
The quote is from Helen Keller - Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do. (Thought this was neat as we went to the Perkins Institute for the Blind, in Boston)
I did this awhile back - needed my own altered W, using the new Euphoria pp from Basic Grey - now just to hang it!!!
One week!!!!! Until we go again! (this LO has been done for awhile - just excited :) )

No comments: