Sunday, April 6, 2008

SSZ Online Crop!

SSZ Gives Back! For every participant that completes a LO with a flower on it - they are donating $5 to Cancer Research!!! Here is the LO I did - based on a kit from Vicki! We even get a blinky to add to our signature line...


I love these online crops - I get so much done!!! Some LOs that I have been planning to do FOREVER - actually get done. Here's what I have done so far!

This is a punch-it card - just allowing the paper from behind show through...
This is a transparency card - the front flower strip is on a transparency!
True Signs of Spring - from our trip to the Maple Sugar Farm - last year!!
This is for April Showers - I used the new CORE'DINATION paper - the inside of the paper is a different colour. I used my new embossing folders and this is what I got!

This was based on a sketch!

I needed to do a page - like I used to - the picture isn't very good - but I didn't crop any of the photos...
This challenge was to use a photo of a flower and make a card. This flower was in our garden last year.

These last two cards were for the 1 on 1 swap - I sent the first kit to Amanda and the second is the one she sent me!


OH!!! I also made it to the NEXT round of the HOT SHOTZ CARD CONTEST!!!! I have to have 50 meaningful posts and create a card with a TECHNIQUE on it - it has to be submitted by next Friday...I will post it when it is done!!!

No comments: