Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, MOM!!

Hope you have a great day! Love me


This is one of the kits that Jenn gave me to make over at the Scrapbox. It is a kit from We R Memory Keepers...







This is using the new CORE'DINATIONS cardstock. The pic isn't very good - but the cardstock has a lighter colour INSIDE - it is not white - so the blue has a lighter blue inside - great for tearing, embossing, or distressing!


This card uses the cardstock too - I put the blue through the paper crimper and sanded the ridges!


I made my own paper flower and used the Gel-A-Tin stamps to make the flowers.


Here are a few different ways to use ribbon. We are putting these up at the store!


I have entered this card into the SSZ HOT SHOTZ card contest!! Grand Prize is to be published in the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!!!

This is a card tag I did.Two more pics of Cuddles - he has taken to sleeping in the linen closet upstairs - on our suitcases...

No comments: