Sunday, October 2, 2016

Recent Colouring!!!

Some of my recent colouring - All of them are digi images.
TThanks for stopping by!

Rose colouring Class by Alyce at Kit and Clowder!  I did the others for Alyce's wedding with Copics
 - I thought I would try with my Prisma Coloured Pencils!

This was for a sepia challenge at Kit and Clowder for Alyce's surprise online wedding shower.  I coloured it with Copics.  The image is from Faery Ink.

This image is from Saga Stamps.  I coloured it with Copics.

This image is from Scrappers Delights.  Coloured with Copics.

This is Luka from La La Stamps - I bought him during a sale and I couldn't wait to colour him - with Copics.


This was digi stamp from Sweet Escape for Alyce's wedding shower.  I coloured it with Copics.

This was digi was created for Alyce (credit to come) - coloured with Copics


No comments: