Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge #39

The challenge was to create a a circle card!  I haven't made one of these in a long time. I have never made a circle easel card - so it was a bit of a challenge...

Here's what I used:
I hadn't yet cracked open the new Lacy Label Cricket Cartridge - this is how I made the circles, overlay and border.  Lots of great shapes on this cartridge!!
Tilda is coloured with Copics and a bit of yellow and crystal Stickles on her bow and dress
Magnolia flowers
unknown blue button

4 comments:

Sue said...

stunning card and the shape is fabulous,thinks i needs this cart for my collection:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Sandra H. said...

Cool looking card!! Love the colors!!

Becky said...

Aww, how gorgeous Wendy!! I love the colours you've used!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

wow Wendy this is absolutely gorgeous I love the tilda image and your colouring skills thanks for joining in the fun at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx