Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PaperWorks Co. Sunday Sketch #36


This card is based on the sketch over at PaperWorks Co.  I decided to play with my copic airbrush system (for the grass), Tim Holtz masks (to layer the two Magnolia images and spray the grass), burlap distress ink around the edges and the sentiment is from High Hopes.  The Magnolia images are coloured with copics and the atyou spica markers for some sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

I am still looking for followers to my blog - at 50 there will be a give-a-way!!!

5 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Adorable!
Hugs
Tanya

Stephanie said...

That is sweet wendy!

Anonymous said...

ahhh great coloring...

makes me want to whip out my compressor too... heheh

thanks for playing the PaperWorks Co. Sunday Sketch!

Sassette said...

Wendy this is just too cute! I love your cards...you are really rocking those Copics! WTG girl!

Karen Lynn said...

Aw, I love Tilda! She is such a fun character to color. Great take on this week's sketch challenge and very color with the air brush system What fun that must be!
Thanks for playing along with Paperworks Co this week. I look forward to seeing you again next week!
-Karen Lynn, DT member for PWCO