Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Thank You and a New Certification

A big thanks to Denise at  Scrap~tures for having me as her first guest creative team member.  Despite all the family challenges I have had over the last few months, I really hope that I was able to inspire and provide ideas to the message board and the kit members.  I plan on sticking around!!!  Hopefully, I'll get back to a normal routine in the next few weeks.  I loved my spot as GCT!!

Today, started a new certification and hopefully, some new opportunities.  I completed my certification as a Copic Designer.  I can teach other about my favourite colouring medium - to scrapbookers, stampers, quilters and even Manga enthusiasts!!  I can't wait to see where this will take me.  Watch for some classes at Verna's in Smiths Falls (at Memory Lane) and perhaps some other places, too!!

2 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Ohhh can't wait to see your creations with COPICS...congrats on the certification...

Sassette said...

Congratulations on the certification Wendy!!! I am so glad that through all that you have been going through lately that you were able to do something for YOU!
You truly inspired me at Scraptures, and I am so glad to know that you will be sticking around to play along with us!