Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wow! Where has the time gone??

We are back from holidays - an amazing trip - we left Ottawa with my mom and dh over a week ago. We went to Wasaga Beach, St. Jacob's, Port Stanley, crossed into Detroit - saw Motown (Hitsville USA - where all the motown stars did their recordings - AMAZING), we stayed in Greektown - played a little on the slots - lost 20 bucks before you could hit the button!!, saw a Detroit Tigers game, went to Cleveland - saw the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, found an outlet mall and many scrapbook and stamp stores, dropped my mom off and rounded our way home. Great trip!!! Will post pics later!!


On a sad note, my fav lss closed. Tomorrow's Treasures that has hosted so many of my exciting weekend events and crops has shut it's doors. Although it is tough for her customers, big kudos to Angie for deciding and sticking to her decision to spend more time with family. Too many life changing events require deep thought and re-alignment of priorities. All the best to Angie with her future endeavours. Here's hoping we can still make some of our weekend events come true!

My Etsy shop is starting to come together - I know I have joined at a time where the economy is tough and with summer vacations still in mode, I am quite happy with my sales so far.

Here are a few of my recent cards -
Based on a sketch at Stamping Bella!

Magnolia stamps!! Love these 2!!



This is the card that has been featured in 2 treasuries so far!! I actually sold the card last night and it headed to PA, today. Check back tomorrow - I will have 1 more in stock :)


I made this card for Lucas, for his birthday. It was also part of our 1:1 swap at SSZ, with Lorraine. The next card is the one she sent me.






Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments: