Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A few cards

Over at SSZ we have been having card crew challenges -
This challenge was to use a resist technique. I used a stamp from Sunshine Designs with versamark and heat embossed it. Then, I used my Lyra water soluable pastel crayons to water colour the background.
This one was based on 3 elements of a sketch that was provided. It is a Tim Holtz stamp!! The card was embossed with my cuttlebug and the blue paper is from Bo Bunny.


The colours were to be orange, red and blue - the pictured turned out a little more yellow than it is in IRL - I embossed the card with my cuttlebug, painted the image with my copics - the image is Lilly from Pink Cat.

This is the card I made for my admin assistant - for admin assistant day - it is a magnolia stamp, coloured with my copics and the paper is from basic grey!

No comments: