Thursday, February 14, 2008

2 LOs to show...

This LO is for a LO Tag, over at SSZ. The first person finds a LO in the gallery to scraplift and then her creation is sent to the next person via email. Only when completed, do we see what they all look like. It is kind of like the online version of telephone! I am the last person and we only have 48 hours to complete the challenge. There are 3 groups participating this time, and I am the VERY last person to have it. I received the LO last night around 10pm - so I got up this morning and created this! It is from the International Reading Association Conference, I attended last May. This is for Brenoli's DT challenge at SSZ. I don't normally have time to do the DT challenges. But, I am going to try in the coming months! It was based on a sketch - here's what I came up with!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

you did that this morning?! ok you are officially an addict! i think we need to do an intervention!!LOL
beautiful LO. i can't wait to see everyone's interpretations together!