Well, here it goes...
1. I have lived in my current city almost as long as the one I orginally grew up in.
2. Fishing was one of my favourite things to do as a kid. I don't have any interest now.
3. I have been scrapbooking for as long as I remember.
4. My great grandfather missed the Titanic by 15 minutes. He caught the next boat!
5. I have 4 University degrees and 2 teaching specialists.
6. As a kid, I knew how to program in DOS on the old PET and Commodore 64 computers!! It isn't very useful now!
7. I played the French Horn for 3 years - but it was too big for me and I couldn't read music!!!