Saturday, September 8, 2007

September already??

Back to work! UGH! It is really cutting into my scrappin' time. I can't leisurely get up in the morning and wander into my craft room and work away! I have managed to steal a few minutes this week and complete a few cards - here they are! Hopefully, I will get into more of a routine next week and have more time to scrap!!!

This card is for my September 1 on 1 card swap. Viriginia will receive it - once I get it in the mail!

I love this new stamp by Heather's Stamping Haven - SO CUTE. I created the card using a card sketch from Carla at SSZ!
Another one of Krista's Sunshine Designs stamps - the background (if you look closely has candles stamped on it,too)
This card is pretty simple - a daughter of one of the ladies on SSZ made this sketch. We are going to send it to the man who sold us our new car!
Thanks for looking!!

No comments: