Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy New Year!

Bring on 2013!! We need some good health and happiness sent our way.  Sadly, we ended the year with the passing of my mother-in-law - meaning that both my husband and I lost our mothers in the same year.  Just does not seem possible.  We decided we needed a change for Christmas and spent a week in Jamaica - watch for some new LOs on this beautiful country!! WOW.

I thought I would finally get caught up on some of the projects that I had started over the year - the first being the Creative Chemistry Online Card techniques - given by none other than, Tim Holtz.  The videos and the tips were incredible and we were left with a ton of tags with the descriptions on the back of how to re-create the technique.


Then, I had to make a few cards for various people....






Thanks for looking!

No comments: