Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Cards and LOs for Challenges!

I have been busy creating!  I am trying to re-fill my box of cards that I have for sale.  I used a lot of the challenges at ScrapShotz to do this.  So - here they are...

We have a couple of friends' who got engaged over the last two weeks...

Jess had a challenge at Scrapshotz - a die cut border.....



A Layout for a challenge posted by Lorraine - making my own background paper.  I used the Tim Holtz Kraft Resit paper and used a number of different inks and then removed the ink with a bit of water and paper towel. (also my design secret for this month)

Maggie posted a fashion challenge that was inspired by a photo...

This is my "secret design tip" for August - head over to SSZ for an explanation...


Laura's challenge at SSZ for a visual triangle.....


The August 14 Card Challenge was a recipe challenge - blue, flower and ribbon!


Thanks for looking!

No comments: